Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. Dr. Mike will take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrist, Dr. Michael Vaske, provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctor
- Complete patient forms
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Q&A with Dr. Mike
Dr. Vaske Answers Your Eyecare Questions
If I wear reading glasses am I a candidate for contacts?
Definitely. There are a lot of different multi-focal contact lenses to help you read without the use of reading glasses. For more in depth information.
Get Great Eye care in Parker, CO
Dr Mike serves patients from Colorado's Douglas County area.
Parker, CO 80134-4773
- Monday:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday:9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Thursday:9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Friday:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday:9:00 am - 4:00 pm