Protecting our Patients from Coronavirus!
The CDC has recommended postponement on any non-urgent eye exams.
We have changed our clinic days and hours. We are in the office on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from 10-2.
You can still leave us a message via voicemail or email.
Steps our Practice is taking:
- Any team member who is sick has been told to stay home.
- We sanitize all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day.
- Our team members wash their hands after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day.
- We have sanitizing stations in our office.
To our Patients:
- If you have recently traveled outside of the country, the mountains in the past 2 weeks, or have had close contact with someone who has, or if you have a fever, cough or other symptoms of acute respiratory distress, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- We are only taking in urgent eye care visits due to symptoms of flashes/floaters, sudden loss of vision, foreign body in eye(s).
- We do expect this to be an ongoing situation in our area for an extended period of time and do not want our patients to neglect their eye care needs during this time.
- Please call us (303) 840-4440 with any questions or concerns, and if you feel it is best for you or your family member to reschedule your appointment, feel free to do so.